Lightweight Shoring System
The BERTOUR shoring scaffold from the Scafom-rux range of professional scaffolding systems is suitable for numerous situations on every construction site. Maximum attention to safety in each phase: during construction and during use. Easy entry to the entrance, floor sections with anti-slip surface, safety rails and high maximum load.
System diagonals for accurate erection and assortment of various new components, such as ladder-/ entrance frames to enable a method of erection/ dismantling within the maximum possible safety requirements.
NEW! User friendly and easy assembly. All elements interlock easily with no extra elements and automatic safe erection thanks to a proprietary connector guardrail system. Fully systemized for a quick erection.
- Base Jack
- Base Plate(optional)
- Frame 1.50x1.20m
- Frame 0.925x1.20m (optional)
- Entrance Frame 1.50mx(1.60m)
- Ladder Frame 1.50mx(1.60m)
- Ladder Frame 0.925x(1.60m)
- Platform 0.48x(1.60m)
- Platform/lid 0.71x(1.60m)
- Innertube 1.658m
- Adaptor with pin
- Adaptor with pin (optional)
- Intermediate support (optional)
- 4-Way Forkhead
- Alu/Timber/Steel beam (optional)
Find more product documentation such as: Brochures, Certifications, Product Assortment Catalogues, Video Animations, Erection Manuals in the Download center
- Shoring Tower System with strong frames and cross-braces for most efficient shoring applications.
- Locked steel planks with a genuine and well proven anti-slip surface
- Self-locking aluminum/plywood access platform at all work levels
- Tough, robust jack-holder secures all hoisting maneuvers
- All components are hot dip galvanized applying a protective zinc coating to prevent rusting.
- Simple and efficient interconnection of frames, entrance and ladder frames, and/or braces.
- All frames produced from high grade steel.
- High safe working loads.
Maximum loads up to 24 tons (six tons per standard ; maximum 4 standards high)
complies a.o. to product standard NF P93-551
by CEBTP at various tower configurations